This post is like the christmas decor on sales after the christmas holidays. But I thought it might be useful sharing our festive menu.
The menu combines dishes from the Czech and Sicilian tradition as my wife Andrea looks after the christmas eve lunch and dinner and I do for the christmas day.
So, that was our menu for Christmas:
- Lentil Soup
- Fried Codfish Filet with potato salad
The Czech eat traditionally fried carp and the lentil soup for lunch.
- Orange salad with extra virgin olive oil and anchovies.
- Creamed peas
- Falsomagro alla palermitana with timbale of potatoes stuffed with ham and mozzarella
- Panna cotta with a sauce of raspberries
- Pandoro with custard
Unfortunately I can’t offer you pictures from the dishes as everything else was too busy. For the Falsomagro check out this recipe on fxcuisine.
What did you prepare for christmas?
- Christmas time in Czech (conqueringnewadventures.wordpress.com)